OGP Australia logo

Add new comment

Submitted by Teresa Harding on
Is there a typo? Women and men need to make up 40%? Who are the other 60%? The Forum will seek to broadly reflect the diversity of the Australian community. In particular, consistent with the Australian Government’s target, women and men should hold at least 40 per cent of positions on the Forum. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and young people, are particularly encouraged to apply.